On this page you can submit a confidential question to Ben Glass. The "chat box" on the site is for general information only. Here, you can submit a more detailed question, however, there are "rules."
1. You must give accurate contact information--you will be sent an email and asked to confirm your email address before we respond. We do not share your information with anyone but we don't correspond with someone who is not serious enough to give accurate information.
2. You agree that we are not forming an attorney-client relationship. You are asking a question and, for free, we are answering.
3. You have the option of calling our office and asking the question. Lots of people do that every day.
4. Ben Glass only handles cases in Virginia. If your question does not clearly indicate that it involves a Virginia case, he will not respond.
5. Ben Glass can refer you to another attorney if your case is outside of Virginia or if its in an area of the law that he does not practice. Just use the "how can we help you" box to let him know what you are looking for.